Bilstein B14 Coilover Kit - Corsa C & Tigra B
Bilstein Height Adjustable Coilover Kit for Corsa C ('01-06) & Tigra B ('04- ).
Lowers 30-50mm Front - to Axle Load 900kg, and 20-40mm Rear - to Axle Load 760kg.
• Threaded body, adjustable range of 20mm at both axles while installed
• Road-tested by BILSTEIN under motor sports conditions and fine-tuned
• Spring plates and lock nuts made from a special aluminium alloy
• Surface coated using Triple-C-Technology® for long-lasting corrosion resistance
• Round threads for perfect handling
• Gas pressure technology
• BILSTEIN mono-tube/Upside-Down technology, made in Germany
• German TÜV certificate
**Order now and receive a free Bilstein Goodie Bag!**
Part Number: 47-167254
H&R Monotube Coil-Over Kit - Corsa C
H&R Monotube Coil-Overs offer race-bred performance without sacrificing ride comfort. German-made gas shock absorbers built to H&R's rigid specifications are combined with H&R Sport or Race progressive rate springs for optimum ride quality on the street and uncompromising performance at the track. Like all H&R coil-overs, these Monotube coil-overs feature a threaded shock body that allows virtually infinite ride height adjustments to suit street or track use.
• Monotube gas shock absorbers for precise handling response
• Inverted design reduces unsprung weight for precise handling
• Trapezoid threaded shock body for virtually infinite height adjustment
• Zinc-phosphate coated shock tubes offer an attractive finish and long lasting protection from corrosion
• H&R precision wound coil springs
• Adjustment wrenches included
• Extensive testing in accordance with the German TÜV
Lowers approx 40-70mm front, 40-60mm rear.
Suitable for Corsa C ('01-06).
Koni Coil-Over Kit - Corsa C
Koni's Ride Height Adjustable Coil-Over Kits are the complete answer for sporty drivers demanding the very best in road-holding. This unique range of suspension kits consists of matching shock absorbers and lowering springs.
KONI's Coil-Over Kits offer an adjustable lowering of up to 65mm. Combined with the externally adjustable damping, this will give your car maximum tuneability for absolutely superb road-holding and great looks. The ride height adjustable kits have threaded bodies providing a variable lowering by adjusting the spring seat height.
• All kits are damping adjustable
• Recommended Lowering: Front 45mm Rear 45mm Drop*
• The Koni fully adjustable coilover kit offers nothing but The very best in road holding
• This kit comprises of four Koni Sport dampers that have an external threaded housing to enable variable lowering
For the Corsa C ('01-06).
*Note: Rear shocks are not height adjustable. Fixed at 40mm from standard
Spax RSX Coilover Kit - Corsa C
Spax RSX Adjustable Coilover Kit suitable for Corsa C ('01-06).
• Krypton gas pressurised shocks for exceptional low speed ride quality and awesome high performance
• 100% Stainless Steel height adjusters for long rust free life
• Stiffness and ride height adjustable on car without any dismantling
• Shocks adjustable in compression and in extension for superior performance and control
• Individually dyno tested for absolute performance and 100% quality
• Shocks and springs Epoxy powder coated for stunning looks and long life
• 2 year manufacturer's warranty
*£100 off RRP
V-Maxx Coilovers - Corsa C
V-Maxx Coilovers for the Corsa C ('01-06).
Lowers the vehicle by 30-70mm front, 30-60mm rear.
V-Maxx coilovers offer a cost effective way to uprate your car's suspension with fully adjustable ride height. V-Maxx coilovers are easily adjusted and offer precise handling at a fraction of the price of other coilover suspension kits.
• High quality components
• Galvanized steel struts and gas shocks for durability
• Top quality, 2 year warranty
• TÜV approved
• 10% off RRP
*Free mainland UK delivery on this product when purchased online
**Generic image shown. Kit comprises coilovers at the front with adjustable springs at the rear.
KW Variant 1 Inox-Line Coilovers - Corsa C
The ideal system for customers wishing to rely on the experience of KW's engineers yet determine their own degree of lowering. In extensive driving tests KW's engineers have set the dampers for the best balance between sporty driving, comfort and safety.
• Pre – set dampening
• Strut housing in galvanised steel construction with corrosive repressive CSK sealing
• TÜV tested lowering range, with high quality components for long life
KW Variant 2 Inox-Line Coilovers - Corsa C
The system intended for the experienced driver who requires to not only determine the individual lowering of their vehicle, but adjust the damper setting to fine tune the system to their needs. The adjustable rebound damper allows adjustment of the pitch and roll behaviour of the vehicle, adapting it to one's own driving preferences.
KW Variant 2 Inox-Line Height Adjustable Coilovers with individually adjustable rebound, suitable for Corsa C ('01-06):
• Inox-Line stainless steel technology
• TÜV tested adjustment parameters
• High quality components for long life