KW Variant 3 Inox-Line Coilovers - Tigra A
|The Variant 3 is state-of-the-art technology for the skilled and experienced driver. The separate and independent compression and rebound damping options allow a truly individual driving set-up. These unique systems with the 3 individually adjustable components, allows for adjustment of the compression of the damper in the low speed range, while the high speed set-up, so decisive for driving comfort, has been preset by KW's engineers.
KW Variant 3 Inox-Line height adjustable coilovers, with individually adjustable rebound and 14-level adjustable compression damping suitable for Tigra A ('94 - '01), with max axle load on the front 805kg, and rear 700kg.
• Two options are available: Option A lowering the vehicle approx. 35-70mm on the front and has a fixed rate lowering of 50mm on the rear, and Option B which lowers the vehicle approx. 35-70mm on the front and 30-60mm on the rear, please select from the drop down menu which kit you require
• Unique, independently functioning damping power adjustment
• Inox-Line stainless steel technology
• TÜV tested adjustment parameters
• High quality components for long life
*Please note, cars using the original tyres may need wheel offset spacers.
**For Tigra the rear axle dampers are only available in Variant 2 form.
***Actual kits may differ from those pictured.
There have been no reviews for this product.