Gendan Fault Code Reader
• Reads Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) of engine-management system
• Clears Trouble Codes (and switches off Check-Engine light)
• DTC definition table of generic codes
• Works with all 2001+ petrol and 2004+ diesel cars
• Supports ISO, PWM, VPW and CAN diagnostic protocols
• Displays Readiness Test Status for emissions testing
• Displays VIN information (if supported by car)
• Very simple to operate
• Backlit 2-line display
• Small, light-weight, compact design (12cm x 8cm x 2cm)
• No batteries required
• 1 year warranty
Why not save yourself the expense from a main dealer and read/clear your own fault codes with our new fault code reader for modern cars.
The reader comes complete with cable and connector, and will connect to ALL petrol cars from 2001 onwards, and diesel cars from 2004 onwards. Some petrol models from certain manufacturers, e.g. Ford and Volvo, are known to work back to approximately 1997-98.
Very quick and easy to use: Simply plug this reader into the 16-pin diagnostic socket on your car, switch the car to pre-ignition, press READ and the fault codes will be displayed on the reader's built-in screen.
It will read/clear codes from the EOBD diagnostics system (this covers engine, powertrain and emissions faults). It will not read/clear codes from other systems, e.g. SRS, ABS or Suspension systems.
This will even give you the engines VIN in the display on Petrol 2001- Models and Diesel 2004- Models
This code reader supports the ISO9141/14230, PWM, VPW and CAN protocols of the EOBD/OBDII standards.
cialis acheter cialis prix
cialis pas her cialis france
cialis online cialis 20 mg costo
cialis generico cialis