Apex Sport Suspension Kit for the Corsa C ('01-06). Lowers the vehicle by approx. 40mm (may be less on some sports models).
APEX Sport Kits feature uprated, high performance gas pressurised shock absorbers. Combining these with the top quality engineered APEX sport springs, the kit will give your car a low and sporty look.
The Apex Sport Kit consists of four lowering springs plus four special shock absorbers. The shock absorbers are gas filled, uprated and have a reduced stroke. They are tuned for a sportier performance than the car's original equipment. Combined with the matching springs, these shock absorbers improve the dynamic driving qualities of your car, while maintaining your driving comfort.
Suitable only for vehicles with M14 rear damper fixing bolts.
The B12 Pro-Kit combines Eibach Pro-Kit Springs with Bilstein B8 Shock Absorbers, for everyone who believes driving dynamics, safety and performance are important, without sacrificing ride quality.
• Professional Cornering System PCS
• Precise response, excellent driving performance and high reserves of safety
• Lowering up to 40mm
• EIBACH Pro-Kit performance springs with progressive characteristics
• Springs and shock absorbers road-tested and fine-tuned to complement one other perfectly
• BILSTEIN gas pressure technology
• BILSTEIN mono-tube/upside-down technology
• German TÜV certificate
• Made in Germany
For the Corsa C ('01-06).
Lowers 30mm front and rear.
Part Number: 46-189042
Irmscher Performance Spring and Damper Kit for Corsa C ('01-06). Lowers the vehicle by up to 30mm depending on vehicle fittings and equipment.
Please select the correct kit for the front axle weight of your Corsa. Axle weights are shown on the plate on the driver's door pillar. You will also need to determine the size of the lower fixing bolts of the rear shock absorbers, they will be either M10 or M14.
*FREE MAINLAND UK DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
Spax PSX Adjustable Stiffness Shocks and Springs Kit suitable for Corsa C ('01-06).
• Krypton gas pressurised shocks for exceptional low speed ride quality and awesome high speed performance
• Stiffness adjustable on the car without any dismantling
• Shocks adjustable in compression and in extension for superior performance and control
• Individually dyno tested for absolute performance and 100% quality
• Shocks and springs Epoxy powder coated for stunning looks and long life
SPAX VSX Kits are not just uprated versions of the car's original suspension. SPAX engineers have developed VSX dampers that are perfectly matched to SPAX lowering springs. The result is optimal control and handling. VSX dampers are uprated, shortened and pressurised with Nitrogen gas. This gives superior low speed ride quality and enhanced high speed performance, when you need it most.
• Nitrogen gas pressurised shocks matched to top quality
• Chrome silicon springs for excellent performance
• Uprated shocks for improved high speed performance
Bilstein Height Adjustable Coilover Kit for Corsa C ('01-06) & Tigra B ('04- ).
Lowers 30-50mm Front - to Axle Load 900kg, and 20-40mm Rear - to Axle Load 760kg.
• Threaded body, adjustable range of 20mm at both axles while installed
• Road-tested by BILSTEIN under motor sports conditions and fine-tuned
• Spring plates and lock nuts made from a special aluminium alloy
• Surface coated using Triple-C-Technology® for long-lasting corrosion resistance
• Round threads for perfect handling
• Gas pressure technology
• BILSTEIN mono-tube/Upside-Down technology, made in Germany
• German TÜV certificate
**Order now and receive a free Bilstein Goodie Bag!**
Part Number: 47-167254
H&R Monotube Coil-Overs offer race-bred performance without sacrificing ride comfort. German-made gas shock absorbers built to H&R's rigid specifications are combined with H&R Sport or Race progressive rate springs for optimum ride quality on the street and uncompromising performance at the track. Like all H&R coil-overs, these Monotube coil-overs feature a threaded shock body that allows virtually infinite ride height adjustments to suit street or track use.
• Monotube gas shock absorbers for precise handling response
• Inverted design reduces unsprung weight for precise handling
• Trapezoid threaded shock body for virtually infinite height adjustment
• Zinc-phosphate coated shock tubes offer an attractive finish and long lasting protection from corrosion
• H&R precision wound coil springs
• Adjustment wrenches included
• Extensive testing in accordance with the German TÜV
Lowers approx 40-70mm front, 40-60mm rear.
Suitable for Corsa C ('01-06).
Koni's Ride Height Adjustable Coil-Over Kits are the complete answer for sporty drivers demanding the very best in road-holding. This unique range of suspension kits consists of matching shock absorbers and lowering springs.
KONI's Coil-Over Kits offer an adjustable lowering of up to 65mm. Combined with the externally adjustable damping, this will give your car maximum tuneability for absolutely superb road-holding and great looks. The ride height adjustable kits have threaded bodies providing a variable lowering by adjusting the spring seat height.
• All kits are damping adjustable
• Recommended Lowering: Front 45mm Rear 45mm Drop*
• The Koni fully adjustable coilover kit offers nothing but The very best in road holding
• This kit comprises of four Koni Sport dampers that have an external threaded housing to enable variable lowering
For the Corsa C ('01-06).
*Note: Rear shocks are not height adjustable. Fixed at 40mm from standard
The ideal system for customers wishing to rely on the experience of KW's engineers yet determine their own degree of lowering. In extensive driving tests KW's engineers have set the dampers for the best balance between sporty driving, comfort and safety.
• Pre – set dampening
• Strut housing in galvanised steel construction with corrosive repressive CSK sealing
• TÜV tested lowering range, with high quality components for long life
The system intended for the experienced driver who requires to not only determine the individual lowering of their vehicle, but adjust the damper setting to fine tune the system to their needs. The adjustable rebound damper allows adjustment of the pitch and roll behaviour of the vehicle, adapting it to one's own driving preferences.
KW Variant 2 Inox-Line Height Adjustable Coilovers with individually adjustable rebound, suitable for Corsa C ('01-06):
• Inox-Line stainless steel technology
• TÜV tested adjustment parameters
• High quality components for long life
LMF Vauxhall - The Vauxhall Parts Specialist
Units 11 & 12 Sutton Court
Bath Street, Market Harborough
Telephone: 01858 433 599
Fax: 01858 434 722
We can supply almost anything for your Vauxhall / Opel. Our name brands include Eibach, Pipercross, Heko, EBC, Remus, Irmscher, Vauxhall, Steinmetz, Siemens, Bosch, Scorpion, Powerflex, Goodridge, Ultra, Koni, Apex, K&N, Roose Motorsport, OPC, Magnecore, Piper Cams, Black Diamond, Bilstein.