Eibach Pro-Kit Performance Spring Kit for the Signum and Vectra C Estate ('02- ).
• Best combination of handling, looks and comfort
• Lower centre of gravity
• Progressive spring design
• Excellent ride quality
These springs lower the vehicle by approximately 30mm front and rear, depending on fittings and equipment.
*Please select the correct kit according to the axle weights of your vehicle. Axle weights are shown on the plate on the driver's door pillar.
H&R Sport Springs have been engineered to deliver improved handling and a lowered ride height, while maintaining superb ride quality. Manufactured and tested at their facility in Germany, H&R Sport Springs are the ideal solution for the enthusiast who appreciates race-bred components designed for street use, and wants to optimise the handling of their vehicle, as well as achieving a sporty appearance.
• Sporty appearance
• Improved handling characteristics
• Lowered centre of gravity
• Linear or progressive spring design (depending on application)
• Compatible with OE and aftermarket shock absorbers
• Powder coated for enhanced appearance and corrosion resistance
• TÜV approved
• Engineered, manufactured and tested in Germany
Suitable for Signum and Vectra C Estate ('03- ).
Lowers the vehicle by approx 40mm front & rear.
Factory lowered vehicles will show less lowering.
Lowering makes your car less top heavy. When combined with SPAX optimised spring rates, you get less body roll, reduced bottoming out and better handling. Most SPAX spring kits are progressively wound. This offers a softer ride at low speeds and a stiffer ride at high speeds, when you need it most.
• Lowered and uprated
• Top quality chrome silicone material
• Stress relieved and oven baked
• Epoxy powder coated
• Made to the strictest TÜV standards
Lowers the vehicle approx. 35mm front, 25mm rear.
The B12 Pro-Kit combines Eibach Pro-Kit Springs with Bilstein B8 Shock Absorbers, for everyone who believes driving dynamics, safety and performance are important, without sacrificing ride quality.
• Professional Cornering System PCS
• Precise response, excellent driving performance and high reserves of safety
• Lowering up to 40mm
• EIBACH Pro-Kit performance springs with progressive characteristics
• Springs and shock absorbers road-tested and fine-tuned to complement one other perfectly
• BILSTEIN gas pressure technology
• BILSTEIN mono-tube/upside-down technology
• German TÜV certificate
• Made in Germany
For the Signum and Vectra C Estate ('02- ).
Lowers 30mm front and rear.
Part Number: 46-190574
Not suitable for vehicles with electronic suspension.
LMF Vauxhall - The Vauxhall Parts Specialist
Units 11 & 12 Sutton Court
Bath Street, Market Harborough
Telephone: 01858 433 599
Fax: 01858 434 722
We can supply almost anything for your Vauxhall / Opel. Our name brands include Eibach, Pipercross, Heko, EBC, Remus, Irmscher, Vauxhall, Steinmetz, Siemens, Bosch, Scorpion, Powerflex, Goodridge, Ultra, Koni, Apex, K&N, Roose Motorsport, OPC, Magnecore, Piper Cams, Black Diamond, Bilstein.