Apex Sport Springs for the Corsa C ('01-06).
• An APEX Sport Spring kit easily replaces the standard springs on your car
• This kit will lower the car by 40mm, not only improving your car's handling, response and grip, but will add that extra touch of style that will make your car look different from the rest of the crowd
• Save 10% on recommended retail price
Lowering measurements are approximations, and may vary depending on fittings and equipment. Vehicles with factory-fitted lowered suspension will be lowered by a lesser amount.
Eibach Pro-Kit Performance Spring Kit for Corsa C ('01-06).
• Best combination of handling, looks and comfort
• Lower centre of gravity
• Progressive spring design
• Excellent ride quality
These springs lower the vehicle by approximately 30mm, depending on fittings and equipment.
H&R Sport Springs have been engineered to deliver improved handling and a lowered ride height, while maintaining superb ride quality. Manufactured and tested at their facility in Germany, H&R Sport Springs are the ideal solution for the enthusiast who appreciates race-bred components designed for street use, and wants to optimise the handling of their vehicle, as well as achieving a sporty appearance.
• Sporty appearance
• Improved handling characteristics
• Lowered centre of gravity
• Linear or progressive spring design (depending on application)
• Compatible with OE and aftermarket shock absorbers
• Powder coated for enhanced appearance and corrosion resistance
• TÜV approved
• Engineered, manufactured and tested in Germany
Suitable for Corsa C ('00-06).
Lowers vehicle by approx 30mm front & rear. Factory lowered vehicles (ie. with sports suspension) will show less lowering.
Lowering makes your car less top heavy. When combined with SPAX optimised spring rates, you get less body roll, reduced bottoming out and better handling. Most SPAX spring kits are progressively wound. This offers a softer ride at low speeds and a stiffer ride at high speeds, when you need it most.
• Lowered and uprated
• Top quality chrome silicone material
• Stress relieved and oven baked
• Epoxy powder coated
• Made to the strictest TÜV standards
Irmscher Performance Spring Kit for Corsa C ('01-06). Lowers the vehicle by up to 30mm depending on vehicle fittings and equipment.
Please select the correct kit for the axle weights of your Corsa. Axle weights are shown on the plate under the bonnet or on the driver's door pillar.
FREE MAINLAND UK DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
Apex Sport Suspension Kit for the Corsa C ('01-06). Lowers the vehicle by approx. 40mm (may be less on some sports models).
APEX Sport Kits feature uprated, high performance gas pressurised shock absorbers. Combining these with the top quality engineered APEX sport springs, the kit will give your car a low and sporty look.
The Apex Sport Kit consists of four lowering springs plus four special shock absorbers. The shock absorbers are gas filled, uprated and have a reduced stroke. They are tuned for a sportier performance than the car's original equipment. Combined with the matching springs, these shock absorbers improve the dynamic driving qualities of your car, while maintaining your driving comfort.
Suitable only for vehicles with M14 rear damper fixing bolts.
The B12 Pro-Kit combines Eibach Pro-Kit Springs with Bilstein B8 Shock Absorbers, for everyone who believes driving dynamics, safety and performance are important, without sacrificing ride quality.
• Professional Cornering System PCS
• Precise response, excellent driving performance and high reserves of safety
• Lowering up to 40mm
• EIBACH Pro-Kit performance springs with progressive characteristics
• Springs and shock absorbers road-tested and fine-tuned to complement one other perfectly
• BILSTEIN gas pressure technology
• BILSTEIN mono-tube/upside-down technology
• German TÜV certificate
• Made in Germany
For the Corsa C ('01-06).
Lowers 30mm front and rear.
Part Number: 46-189042
Irmscher Performance Spring and Damper Kit for Corsa C ('01-06). Lowers the vehicle by up to 30mm depending on vehicle fittings and equipment.
Please select the correct kit for the front axle weight of your Corsa. Axle weights are shown on the plate on the driver's door pillar. You will also need to determine the size of the lower fixing bolts of the rear shock absorbers, they will be either M10 or M14.
*FREE MAINLAND UK DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
SPAX VSX Kits are not just uprated versions of the car's original suspension. SPAX engineers have developed VSX dampers that are perfectly matched to SPAX lowering springs. The result is optimal control and handling. VSX dampers are uprated, shortened and pressurised with Nitrogen gas. This gives superior low speed ride quality and enhanced high speed performance, when you need it most.
• Nitrogen gas pressurised shocks matched to top quality
• Chrome silicon springs for excellent performance
• Uprated shocks for improved high speed performance
LMF Vauxhall - The Vauxhall Parts Specialist
Units 11 & 12 Sutton Court
Bath Street, Market Harborough
Telephone: 01858 433 599
Fax: 01858 434 722
We can supply almost anything for your Vauxhall / Opel. Our name brands include Eibach, Pipercross, Heko, EBC, Remus, Irmscher, Vauxhall, Steinmetz, Siemens, Bosch, Scorpion, Powerflex, Goodridge, Ultra, Koni, Apex, K&N, Roose Motorsport, OPC, Magnecore, Piper Cams, Black Diamond, Bilstein.