| Bilstein B8 Front Shock Absorbers for the Calibra.
The Bilstein B8 shortened high performance sports shock absorber is especially designed for lowered vehicles. Only suitable for springs at least 40mm shorter than standard. The shorter length ensures that the suspension spring remains perfectly pre-stressed at all times, providing optimal driving performance.
The Bilstein B8 makes driving fun!
• Shortened rebound length
• Bilstein B8 Mono-tube/inverted technology
• Bilstein road tested and tuned
• High performance reserves
• The ideal complement to Eibach springs
*These shock absorbers are supplied individually. If you require a pair, please order two.
The B12 Pro-Kit combines Eibach Pro-Kit Springs with Bilstein B8 Shock Absorbers, for everyone who believes driving dynamics, safety and performance are important, without sacrificing ride quality.
• Professional Cornering System PCS
• Precise response, excellent driving performance and high reserves of safety
• Lowering up to 40mm
• EIBACH Pro-Kit performance springs with progressive characteristics
• Springs and shock absorbers road-tested and fine-tuned to complement one other perfectly
• BILSTEIN gas pressure technology
• BILSTEIN mono-tube/upside-down technology
• German TÜV certificate
• Made in Germany
Lowers 30mm front and rear. (25mm front & rear on turbo models).
Part Number: 46-192851
LMF Vauxhall - The Vauxhall Parts Specialist
Units 11 & 12 Sutton Court
Bath Street, Market Harborough
Telephone: 01858 433 599
Fax: 01858 434 722
We can supply almost anything for your Vauxhall / Opel. Our name brands include Eibach, Pipercross, Heko, EBC, Remus, Irmscher, Vauxhall, Steinmetz, Siemens, Bosch, Scorpion, Powerflex, Goodridge, Ultra, Koni, Apex, K&N, Roose Motorsport, OPC, Magnecore, Piper Cams, Black Diamond, Bilstein.